Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Samantha's Top 10 favorite memories about her Daddy...



  1. When there was a full moon, my Dad would pick me up, carry me outside and sing in his most perfect voice..."There's a Moon out tonight...oh, oh, oh, oh...There's a Pidgey in my heart, oh, oh, oh, oh..." To this day, I sing this song when there is a full moon out.

  2. My favorite trips with my Dad were when he would take me to 7-Eleven and buy me "rip off Barbies".

  3. When it was time for me to go to bed, I didn't like to leave my Dad so I would make him come in and out of the room to make sure he was still there.

  4. "Rockie-nonee...for a Pidgey...Rockie-nonee...for a Pidgey"

  5. We used to watch "Three's Company" together in my bedroom while I completed my homework.

  6. When we would go to McDonald's, sometimes the french fries were too hot to eat, so my Dad, being the smartest man in the world, taught me to hang my french fries out the window while we drove home to cool them off.

  7. When my dad would come home, he would try, as best as he could, to close the door quickly to make sure that the "tickle bug" wouldn't get in. For some reason, he was never fast enough because the "tickle bug" would ALWAYS get in and attack me.

  8. My dad's favorite thing to do to embarrass me in public was the "Poopie Dance".

  9. My Daddy was and always will be my number one fan! No one will love me as much as my Dad loves me!

  10. The one thing that I am most looking forward to in my future is dancing with my Dad to Barry Manilow's "I Can't Smile Without You" at my wedding...

No comments: